My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, December 11, 2006

just another manic monday...

Not really manic... but it IS monday!

Dawson is in school and I think Ally and I might go shopping -not sure yet tho' she's napping right now :)

Our house is a DISASTER and I don't think I can clean it all up alone. Everytime I even attempt to clean/tidy nobody even gives a darn and it's all messed up faster than I cleaned it! [argh!]

I need a camera SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO badly. I have missed so many photo ops.

not sure if I mentioned... my foot is aching BADLY! Last week Heidi sort of tripped me while I was gathering wood and well, it's been hurting ever since. Even just to do nothing it throbs but I can't just 'sit around' and how do you explain how badly your foot hurts to a 1 year old, 4 year old, 3 month old puppy and a 32 year old husband??? they just don't GET IT! so life goes on.
I wonder if I can get x-rays just to be able to answer the "is it broken?" question. I doubt that it's broken, but I wouldn't be surprised if something is cracked or the like. It's in a fairly big area of my instep -like from my heel to about midway towards my toes and from top to bottom. maybe I'll call today... maybe! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home