My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, November 24, 2006

"the grass is all white mom"

Dawson noticed the frost on the grass this a.m and told me that it meant we couldn't mow it anymore. ~I would LOVE to think like a kid again~ their logic is SO different than anything in the world ...and amazingly enough at times it does make sense!

This morning we had our visiting dog (Abby-GSx) show up, and she decided for who knows what reason, to come down on Heidi. I know that Heidi is EXTREMELY excited -she is only like 10 weeks old, Abby is an old fart I think she's like 9 but acts like she's 900! Anyway now Heidi is really minding her manners so maybe it was a helpful gesture ;) nodoggy was injured just a few hurt feelings I think.

It's funny at night while I'm laying in bed I think of a million things that I would love to blog about, and then like I had my memory erased I can't recall a single thing by the time I
sit down for blog.

So today should be fun... I am going to get my hair done -it's been a while! I'm thinking about colouring it rather than "just" highlights -but I'm still not certain. Then I have to be back to drop Ally off before Dawson gets off the bus and be home before he gets home... We have Steve's work Christmas dinner this evening... it's in a crappy area in the city {I'm not exactly a fan of the "best" parts of the city let alone any of the core parts} oh well... one evening. I'm hoping to get out to have some MUCH NEEDED me time tomorrow, but that isn't certain either. And mom and I are hoping to go shopping in Buffalo next Saturday... not sure tho.

hmm... what else?

Oh, I want to do some calculations for the cost of one of the places we looked at (actually the first place) so see how much it will be to have it finished. I'm tired today ....but not grumpy ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

Hello!! I'm here! :~P
so did you get your hair done? did you calculate? And??

9:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home