My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, November 19, 2006

a MUCH better day...

Ok, I'm exagerating a bit... we all feel tired and have a crappy sinus/throat aches and pains cold but compared to yesterday over all... today is better.

I was right tho' he came home drunk -grr... but we ended up going out just the same. And surprisingly I ended up putting my faith in God to let us have an enjoyable evening. My mom watched the kids [very last minute] and Steve and I went to Tucker's Marketplace. It's one of the few buffet restaraunts around. -that isn't all chinese food- Steve's meal was free since it was his birthday good thing since it was $19.99/pp. Crazy! they use to have the BEST salad bar but now it's ...not as good. They added all these weird salads (noodle, potato, rice, humus etc) and cut WAY back on the add on's to the *normal* salad. ANYWAY it was just really nice to be out with Steve even tho' he was on another planet. At least he said what was on his mind... usually we'll go out and hardly say 'boo' to one another.

I made a cake for him, and we had some for breakfast :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home