My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

46 days til Christmas

can you believe I haven't even put a DENT into my shopping yet? I think I'm going to pull a Steve this year. I don't know why, but I am just NOT in any sort of celebrating kinda mood. I think altho' hate to admit this, but I am almost certain that it's weighing quite heavily on my mind this entire moving crap. If I could just get Steve in the same ball game, we can negotiate what field to play on... sigh, he is trying SO hard to convince me that we should consider building. I just want to scream. Sure it would be GREAT if we had the time and not to mention some uh... money? We are looking at 6 months and we're going to be moving. I went ahead and scheduled an appt. to see 2 places that just got listed this week, and {salivate} one has a hot tub!! :)

Not to mention are also within walking to Dawson's school... I'm just going to keep praying ~seems like I keep tripping on opportunities but Steve keeps hitting the trees! The right thing WILL come along...

I'm feeling like absolute yucka! it's not fun... I can't WAIT til friday -hopefully it'll be OVER!

ugh, also found out saturday is chicken day [bleh!]

the fun just never ends {{serious eyeroll}}

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I'm in the smae boat about xmas shoping, hugs!!

2:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did NOT need that reminder. Meanie!

3:13 p.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

I haven't really started the shopping the thing. teh funds are lower than the past few years. So it just doens't make it as much fun! Good luck on the house. I still don't get why Steve is being the pokey little puppy on the house thing. I didn't realize you wanted out of the place so bad.

3:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home