My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

it's a gorgeous day ~outside!

I sure wish that the kids were both feeling better. Dawson is fine but it's a bit windy [imo] for Ally to be out for a walk. She has a yucky nose etc. I think I'll just keep her in and I'm trying to get her to EAT/DRINK/REST as much as possible!

The idea crossed my mind to go shopping today to get Dawson his halloween costume, but I decided that it would probably just make Ally and I feel worse than we already do!

I have been working my fingers into a frenzy! It's been fun to make bears again.. especially when they are WANTED bears... not just "to thrill my soul". When this most recent one is finished I'll post pictures of the 5 of them together. Dawson has been pestering me like crazy. He goes to school tomorrow and it'll be a MUCH needed break for both of us ;) ~I love my boy, but somedays I just need a break!

I'm looking forward to an online-cyber crop this weekend...I'm not sure how much time I'll have to dedicate to all the layouts, but I do have scrapbooking planned for ALL day on Saturday and I plan to get right to it! :D they are also going to host a progressive bingo game.
here's the site if you are interested: http://allamericanscrapbookco.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=56

Abby is here again... I think she must love me :D at least having her here is a nice way of having a german shepherd around ...and inexpensive too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home