My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, October 14, 2006

thinking out loud

I am in MAJOR neck pain... It actually is feeling like a pulled muscle, do you even HAVE muscles in your neck? -duh moment-

I am SO pumped about this house... I wanted to BOP Steve. I just feel like he's throwing the chicken wing out there and everytime I try to grab it he pulls it away. It's incredibly frustrating. I want this to be THE ONE, I want it bad!

I'm going to make a call... I need a job! I need to make money too. sigh... I wonder about being the before and after [preferably AFTER] school sitter?

OH, a gorgeous blue jay just landed out the window... make that 3. I have always associated Jays with good luck... I've seen them multiple times today, probably just coincidence :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home