My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, October 08, 2006

the second half

well, thankfully I ended up getting my mom and Ed to come out early... I was able to leave the kids at home, and by the sounds of things, they had a GREAT time! :) That's always so reassuring. I love it when they babysit!! It makes things a lot easier when the kids are in the comfort of their home and familiar surroundings.

So I don't drink much... {at all} and tonight I decided to let loose... I think I drank 1/2 a bottle or more of wine ~I don't even LIKE wine~ but it was good, strawberry zinfindel. Then I went to my ol' reliable rye and pepsi.. I started feeling a bit loopy, but for some reason that "fun" disappear. Weird but I don't even feel drunk. sucks!

Steve is reading over my shoulder... he's drunk :P I got a LOT of compliments on my outfit, I *VERY* proudly BOASTED that I made my top and bought my skirt at the second store :D

the speeches were ok, funny and short. Steve and John did good. I think it kinda got to their head's when people kept telling them how GREAT they were... MEN! :P
I was pretty hurt that I was left out of the day but hey, why does it matter, I'm just glad it's all over now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

tehehe, I might have paid to watch you boast! :oD (hugs) I'm sorry you had a rough weekend with the wedding mess! they are all GOOBERS!! How is that? :oD

9:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home