My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, October 02, 2006

a day for ramblings

have you ever had a Kool-Aid Jammer? when you put the straw in it reminds me of when you have to get an intravenous needle.

the kitchen is FINALLY clean again.. ugh! I hate it when you don't do the dishes for one day and then it just all goes to hell. Last night I decided that I was going to clean the kitchen right after my first cuppa java, and I did! :) yah ME!!!

so yesterday we moved pretty well all of the scrapbooking/stamping stuff to my inlaws. Where I was able to set it all up very neat and orderly. It almost looks like a store :P LOL I know that some of you are thinking OMG~how can you live with your supplies at somebody else's place?? but realistically I have never really been able to do much here at home anyway. A single layout takes me a week! I usually have one if not both kids whining at me, crawling on me or just want/needing me. So now when I want to scrap/stamp I have absolute peace! :D So I am in the midst of trying to tidy/organize this sun room, shouldn't be too hard now.. there's SO much more space ;)

Oh, and the wedding (brother in law) is this coming Saturday *Oct. 7* I kinda can't wait til it's over! I am kinda hurt by a few things that have gone on, but ~whatever!

4 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

I can't believe you did that. I'd never be home if my supplies weren't here. I have to be prepared for a "spark." LOL!
I so know what you mean about the dishes, too many people were here yesterday and they all used approx. 3 glasses each. Hello!!! grrr.

12:46 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

ugh... I use to keep glasses in our freezer, only problem is that everyone wanted a frozen glass EVERYTIME! ;) needless to say, they created TOO many dishes -I don't keep frozen glasses anymore ;)

1:32 p.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

well ya know I feel so left out not having a blog.. should I?? could I?? yes this is soo off topic.. but hey give me a break.. it's what I do? and you of all people should really get that. So to keep with the topic.. hate doing dishes. But Dan does then.. so it's usually never bad and I am one of those people who can'tgo to bed with dishes in my sink.. I can..but I have gotten up at 2am to do them...LOL Hugs my dear. Denise

6:52 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

Denise... are you my innerself? LOL

except like hell if I'm getting up at any hour day or night to do the dishes :P I VERY sleepily drag my lazyself to the can, but that's IT! ;)

7:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home