My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, September 23, 2006

100's of ducks!!

I love living 'on the lake'. There's nothing more peaceful, I hope we can live out here for ever :) There have got to be WELL over 300 ducks, we think they might be the common merganser.

I have SO many crafty things that I want to do... I'm working away on a bear right now. I also need to get my top cut out to sew for the wedding -I can't believe it's only 2 weeks away!!

And I want to tidy/organize the sun room SO BADLY!!! I look at all my scrap/stamping supplies and want to cry {not really} I just don't seem to have the time, space, drive that I need to create right now. Hopefully once the room is clean I'll feel more like indulging.

Ally has a NASTY snottyhead cold, thankfully she's still in good spirits, but I wish I could magically make it go away.

Steve's emptying out the pool, and we have a birthday/wedding get together later at bil's... I think Steve is fretting as he and Jon are master of ceremonies. Neither of them are public speakers, I think they're going to have to have a few drinks ;)

I can't believe how warm it is out today. Yesterday I woke up to 8*C today it was 17*C. I'm hoping that Steve will be able to take a couple days off so we can have a little family excursion. I just LOVE the fall :)

1 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

QUACK! :~D

9:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home