My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Insomnia one night....

I am one sleep deprived unit! I could be and am going to be going back to bed... I just have to wait for Ally to fall back to sleep first. Dawson was really good getting ready this morning, somedays I wish he had school everyday... but only b/c it's a great way to get into a routine. Yesterday he was scrambling around at the last minute, but this morning we had time to "waste". I was thinking back this morning and remembering the mornings that I would be ready to RIP OFF HEADS. I hate mornings... especially when there are happy cheery people bugging me. I just want to be invisible for the first oh... hour? ;)

Anyway, today Ally and I are going to just stay home, or at least near home. I really want to get some cleaning and tidying and all that crap done. I have some projects that I want to work on and I'm planning to get to the post office before Daws is due home.

I think it's time to go back to bed now ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home