My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

1 down ...1 to go!




yup, we did it! We survived Dawson's first day of school. I can't say that we had a relaxing day, as there were MANY things to do to prepare for our next milestone that's tomorrow -Ally will be a year old!!!! We still have to pick up a few things, bake the cake, wrap stuff oh and go to the market as Dawson I'm sure will want his little sister to have flowers for her special day ;) ~he's SO considerate.

ugh...phone.

it was a good call ;) ~grandma~

anyway, where was I? the kids are both still up, they are WAY WAY overtired and testing one anothers every bit of paitience.

I'm feeling "that way" which totally blows goats... haven't felt "that way" in a long long time. SUCKS!

well, I guess if I don't put the kids to bed they'll never get there... sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home