My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, September 02, 2006

what do I do with myself?

well, yesterdays "castrophe" wasn't near as bad as I thought it was going to be. The one thing I was most worried about was how upset Steve was going to be with me for being impulsive. As it turns out there is a plan in EVERYTHING that happens. My inlaws took the cockatiel, and so we have the budgie. We had them both in the cage together here and seemed to be getting along alright... so that was kinda good too. I'm very relieved that it all worked out.

So onto my next bit of excitement!!!! :D

shhh... what do you hear?
Dawson yelling at me? ...no.
Ally screaming for me to rescue her? ....no.
The television? ...no

this is what you hear: raindrops on the roof, wind blowing gentle waves, geese 'honking', and that is IT! this is as close to silence as I get!!!! Steve took the kiddo's to his parents, and I was nearly BEGGING him to just leave them there and come back home. We really need to have some quality time as a couple. I really feel like we're JUST parents these days, it sucks! Don't get me wrong I LOVE OUR KIDS!!! but we were together a LONG time before the kids and it's so bizarre that, that relationship got lost after the kiddo's were born. I miss our time... I NEED *US* time as badly as I need *ME* time.

So I'm here and I can do WHATEVER I want... first thing I can think of is SLEEP!
and of course I want to scrapbook my brains out, not to mention the house sure needs tidying and vacuuming {bleh!}

Happy SATURDAY!!

2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

soooo?? what have you done? Are they kiddos still at the in laws? I hope you've had a great time. ;~)

4:11 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

well... I didn't do much!

we had to go to a pig roast and the weather was ABSOLUTELY crappy for such an affair. Steve bribed me with a fresh thermos of coffee ;) YUM!

7:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home