My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, August 28, 2006

my mind is racing

yup! my mind is racing, I'm not quite sure where it's going, but it's in a hurry for Monday to be over apparently. I think the coffee I had tonight wasn't "mostly decaf" but I'm tired nonetheless.
We started ladies bible study this evening, we're going to be study from a book called "Furnishings of a Christian Home". I am hoping to try a LOT harder to get on top of things in my life and first and formost if my priorities are straight, nothing else will make sense, right? ;)

So I plan to continue the ladies class -it's only once a month. As well as our congregational wednesday evening bible study, and starting Sept. 21st, I'm planning to attend another study with ladies called -'coffee break'- how fitting ;) I really feel the drive to put God first in my life and then everything else will fit... rather than the other way around.

On another note, I have Dawson's school schedule sorted out, that was a relief! This week he'll go and learn about school bus safety and rules. Next week he goes for an "interview" with the teacher. Which somewhat annoys me! I think that at this young age, labeling the kids hardly seems fair.. but I guess that's what they're going to do :( ...when the time comes we will homeschool! For now I'll just forsee it as a break and some 1 on 1 time with Ally. She is going to miss him. It's so incredibly sweet watching them together. He is like dr. jekyll and mr. hyde, with her tho'.

g'night! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home