My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

remember *hump* day?

I'm trying to think of 1 good thing to say today, OH!! I know I got good mail!

I'm tired tho and really wish I could have some time to myself. I can't even go to the washroom without being bugged, climbed on or left alone. It sure would be nice to have somebody come along and just say, "Hey I'll watch the kids for you go do whatever you feel like doing!" I know {dreamland} even right now, my milli-second is now over!

edited b/c apparently my fingers typed more letters than words require!

2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

so what was the mail? you never told me.
Did you start the challenge LO while I was gone?

12:02 a.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

oh, I ordered a stamp set from Sheila -TAC- it's AWESOME! I have officially started the challenge...it's kinda hard tho'. I don't think I like talking about myself, it's not fun :P

8:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home