My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, August 28, 2006

guess what day it is.....

Let's see, so far Ally has been climbing up the couch and in a flash bumped her head -hard! :(
then she dumped my coffee, she wouldn't eat her breakfast... Dawson thinks I should be doing any/everything he wants but NOW, not in a minute, but NOW!

So I have had 1 good cup of coffee, and it's MONDAY MORNING! :|

this day can ONLY get better... *yawn* Did I mention Ally is a dreamer? She seems to dream OUTLOUD. I can hear every little peep, which of course is crappy as I NEED sleep! oh well...

I have to call the school today, seems apparent that although I registered Dawson to start, I haven't gotten a single stitch of information. Weird!

My stings are still driving me mental...they are SUPER itchy and burning, and well just annoying!

Ally is in "solitary confinement" (aka-playpen) I decided that maybe she'd be safer in there, even tho' she thinks otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home