My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Marineland

Saturday -We spent the day at Marineland. What a fun place! There seemed to be a lot of people there but the park is so spread out that it didn't feel crowded. Even lines for rides weren't that bad. The 2 main thrill rides -Sky Screamer & Dragon Mountain (that Steve went on) he said were surprisingly without a wait.

I'm SO thankful that Dawson likes rides.. he even wanted to go on the rides that he was too short for!! I'm not a ride lover, although I will tolerate them once in a while. I do like the rides that you get wet on, on a hot day! ;) While they were on one ride, I sat on a park bench and fed Ally. Next thing you know I got stung by a yellow jacket! :( MAN that FREAKED me out! I don't remember the last time I had such a panic attack, and the PAIN!

We got to watch the sea lion, dolphin and walrus show twice, and we saw pretty much EVERYTHING the park had to offer (except the elk and buffalo) I think the killer whales were totally amazing, and the bears, I could definitely sit and watch them all day.

I'll attach a couple picture. I think we're going to make an effort to go again next year. It was fun!





1 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

Holy crap! you got some amazing pictures!!! WOW!! Looks like a blast. I told you I wanna hang out with you, always doing the FUN stuff.

6:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home