My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, August 31, 2006

he shoots... HE SCORES!

Steve had a recreational /exhibition soccer game today after work. The kids and I went and watched him play. He scored a goal!! I was surprised he didn't pass out from exhaustion... har har

I have a blasting headache, so this is going to be VERY short.

Dawson had a great time with my dad yesterday/today. I think sometimes he just gets so wrapped up in "gramma maggie" he forgets that he has other grandparents! ~of course this frustrates me!
...anyway!

I went shopping again today {GULP!} I started CHRISTMAS shopping! 8| can you believe it?

*yawn* going to hit the hay soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home