My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

guess I better blog eh?

I took Dawson to school today for the "first riders" program. He'll be taking a big yellow bus to school, so they want the kids to know how to behave etc. He thought it was fun! :) I'm glad too, so then we went shopping ...

bought clothes for their build a bear, bears (eye roll) and then I got Dawson a couple pair of pants. I went to the 2nd time around (Once Upon a Child) to find some goodies for Ally ... I *heart* that place! then we came home...

I'm pretty boring, maybe that's why I feel bored today.

Oh, but I forgot to mention Dawson is having a sleepover at my dad's tonight!! :D (wooohoo!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home