My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, September 01, 2006

is it Friday yet??

yah!!! not only is it FRIDAY but it's SEPTEMBER!! I have some mixed emotions about it being Sept. I'm happy that *imo* summer is over!!!! but I'm sad that Ally will be turning a year old ALREADY!!?! eeek!!! I'm and I'm happy and sad at the same that Dawson is going to be in school soon. I look forward to napping during Ally's nap time!! ahh.... but I'm also sad that my little boy will be under the influence of many things that are beyond my knowledge. Especially what he'll be learning from other kids. I feel that he is VERY prepared for the school-learning aspect, but I'm not so sure that he's ready to "fend for himself" on the playground. He knows that the knowledge that he has about God is the truth. I do fear that he is so young / tender that he will be unsure of responding to people when they test his knowledge. Kids can be so cruel. I just wish that everybody would just agree to disagree sometimes, or of course better yet, all have the same values/morals.
I am still looking at the home/worldly educating for the future, but we'll just see how things go... I think jr. kindergarten is more or less the opportunity for Ally and I to spend some time together so she can feel that she is important too. Dawson has a tendancey to interupt ...A LOT! ~wonder where he gets it from?

I plan to attempt to be creative today, I don't know if it will ACTUALLY happen tho'. Oh, and I *might* take the kids to the sale barn a little later, we need some new laying hens.

We still haven't been able to capture the budgie that's been at large... I just like to even SEE him to make sure he's alive. Jane has been feeding him -along with all the other feathered friends. I think the budgie thinks he's a sparrow now.

I can't believe I've been awake for over an hour and I had to make my own coffee today. Tisk!
Steve has been in a course this week and part of next at work... so of course he hasn't been getting up until it's too late to make coffee. All I look forward to when I wake up is my coffee *yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home