My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, September 01, 2006

ugh.... why me?!

Why of all traits that my parents could have passed along, why did they have to make me be so impulsive?! I HATE myself right now! :|

I keep *thinking* that I want a parrot... but the kind I want is WAY out of my price range. So today I went somewhere that I am officially NOT going to ANY MORE! the exotic sale auction I came home with 2 birds... ugh... WHAT WAS I THINKING??????
~apparently I wasn't thinking AT ALL!

I can't even touch the one! he's like pyscho or something. I sometimes wish that I lived without access to money. I think I'd be happy to have Steve hand over $x and that's what I can do with whatever I want.

I need to get rid of at LEAST one of these birds ASAP!

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

((((hugs))))) You're gonna bounce back from this! It's not the end of the world. :~)

12:48 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

thank you!! :)
~I was SO happy that Steve was nowhere NEAR as FREAKY with me as I had expected he'd be!

Love ya! ;)

1:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home