My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, September 08, 2006

I was tricked!

Yup, tricked I tell ya!

Tricked into thinking I was on the upside of this round...

I had a slight high today -I got to go GROCERY SHOPPING!!! excting eh? that's not the best part... I got to do it withOUT the kids!!!! I got to run all over town in and out of stores so that I could snap up all the stuff that was on sale... woohooo!

Today Dawson met with his teacher so she could judge his capabilities, and test his knowledge level. It was kinda fun to be in the "background" and listen to what he knows. He's a real little chatterbox!! I think this next adventure {public school} is going to be rather interesting. I can't wait to see our family settle into somewhat of a routine. We desparately need one.

I'm pretty tired tonight. I think I have figured a little something about Ally. She has a *bedtime window opportunity* and let me tell you, you CERTAINLY do NOT want to miss it. If I start getting her ready for bed around 7pm and she is IN bed by 7:30 I have noticed that she will be asleep -on her own- by 8pm. HOWEVER... if you miss the chance, she picks up a second wind, and turns into a crazy night owl. She fights every second of it to stay awake. Tonight I missed the window and she was up until nearly 10:30... guess that'll teach me to eat supper late, and hot!

I have a bunch of running around to do tomorrow. Ally isn't exactly feeling 100% either :( she was up barfing last night ... and I have been feeling pretty stressed, tired and well, just bleh.
Steve's planning to be cutting down a tree tomorrow. He has been doing AWESOME with working away on woodcutting. We have I think probably 2 cords? hopefully we'll end up with more than we need rather than running out this year. We noticed a significant increase in the gas bill when we weren't using the stove last year.

ok, well, I'm rambling... you know what that means.
g'night ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home