My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, September 07, 2006

it can ONLY get better!

I have no idea what has gotten into Ally. I do believe she is fighting something. She's just not herself ~ mother's intuition! ;) She didn't go to sleep and it was very obvious that she was beyond tired, until after 10 pm last night and it was nearly 11pm the night before. Needless to say I'm exhausted! Dawson also hasn't been making it to bed in a timely manner, mainly due to the time I've been rocking, and caring for Allykins... I hope she gets herself back on track and QUICK! Dawson has his interview with the teacher tomorrow. I look forward to it... probably as much as he does. His first morning of actually going to school sure will be an interesting challenge... I might have to beg and barter with Steve to either stay home or go in a bit late ;) I'll probably have to invest in a kleenex stock ... ok, maybe not! :P but I sure will miss him, I hope and pray that he will get the stimulation that he needs and that he is ready for this stage in his life.

I've been trying to organize our house a bit, with letting it slip ONE day last week it's gone to hell in a handbasket! :( I think I'll do what I can over the weekend to get it straightened up again.

It's a gorgeous day outside, I may go work on the sign at our church building... AFTER I have a nap! ;)

EDITED TO ADD:
ahhh... well, I had a nap! I probably could have slept for a couple more days ;) but that is just asking for a miracle. I should really clean up our house it's UPSIDE DOWN! but I'm going to wait for the ol' dh to get home.

Dawson is out and Ally is being babysat by the bird. I need to start feeling less guilty about wanting to do things that *I* actually want to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home