My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, September 04, 2006

a GOOD monday

the only kind of monday that is GOOD is when it's a holiday!

we haven't done much this weekend but it sure feels like the time has escaped us. Steve's chopping wood. I baked a cake, did the dishes = a few days worth, tidied and vacuumed -why does being a grown up require so much responsibility?

It finally a gorgeous day, the temperature is just right altho' a bit cooler would be welcomed ;)

it's getting cloudy from the north, I wonder if it's going to pass or stop?

The budgie is doing good. Steve and I have both been taking the time to handle her for short bits, we don't want to overwhelm her and thankfully she's not been biting us.

maybe I'll go create something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home