My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, September 10, 2006

had a good day :)

Well, they've been far and few between, I hate to "jinx" myself as the day isn't exactly over yet. But so far it's been going pretty good. We met up with friends and had a picnic and fed the geese and ducks for a while. The kids ran around like crazy and got rid of some energy. MAN! what I wouldn't give to even have an OUNCE of their energy. I know you've said it, read it and heard it a million times... if I bottled it I could sell it and be rich.

So hmm... what's new? nothing really. I just like to babble :D it's fun to *think* that people reading my blog are ACTUALLY interested in the stupid things I have to write about.

OH!! Last night, hold onto your hats... I SCRAPBOOKED!!! a single page 12x12 layout that took me actually about 2 days to complete. It would actually be a fun thing to do as a challenge. The only things I used was less than 1 sheet of 8-1/2 x 11 cardstock (for mounting purposes), 1 sheet of patterned paper, rub-ons and hand written journaling -with a pen!

only 2 more sleeps until my baby boy has his first day of school!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home