My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, September 09, 2006

getting ready for FALL

I thought I'd update my blog template to coincide with the change in our temperatures. It's finally starting to stay cooler!! yah ~did ya know I HATE summer? the only good thing about it is swimming *which you can do indoors -not get sunburnt or eaten by buys!* and gardening.. which I plan to enjoy year round SOMEDAY via a greenhouse ;)

anyway, ya... I'm just rambling. Our budgie is conversing with the sparrows outside, it's pretty interesting to listen to for about 5 minutes. Oh, and the budgie that is out there among the sparrows also chimes in periodically.

We were planning to go to a 60th wedding anniversary party today -the kids and I, but I've been feeling pretty low and headachey I just dreaded driving and dealing with the kids without Steve. He's cutting down a tree. So we're just staying put today. Not to mention Ally is whiney as heck, and still not feeling great.

I have been slowly picking up stuff around here, I think I'm actually making headway!! ~truly amazing!

1 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

Hey you! I just wanted to leave you some good {{{[vibes}}}} and some (((((tight hugs))))). It's been so weird for us all these past couple weeks, huh? it'll get better!

I like the new template, and thanks for linking me! :~)

9:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home