My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, September 11, 2006

milestone week

This week we'll be 'celebrating' 2 milestones with our children. Dawson starts his first day of junior kindergarten tomorrow... much to our disagreement with how the government runs the public education in our province, Steve and I decided that jk will give me and Ally the time that we need to bond without Dawson stealing ALL of the attention. It's been a rough road to make the decision to put him into school, but like Steve says... "we can take him out as easily as we put him in". So far his teacher seems really INTO her job. She seems like a very caring person. I just hope that Dawson has a positive experience.

Ally will be taking the other milestone on Wednesday -she will be turning a year old! I still can't believe that an ENTIRE year has passed!!! She is such a little cutie. I just LOVE her personality, she is VERY different than Dawson was. I want to make a list of the things she does, I haven't kept a very good record of her. I always said I would try to keep them equal... but it's amazing how much time 2 children require.
We're going to have cake & ice cream after supper, and then have an afternoon "party" next sunday for her.

So today I have a list a mile and a half long of things to do, places to go, and people to see. I highly doubt I'll get a single thing done. Dawson went to bed WAY too late last night and woke up too early -can you say CRANKY? and I'm tired and could just sleep the day away if I could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home