My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, September 17, 2006

from HERO to ZERO

yup that's how my day went yesterday. Started out I was ON TOP OF THE WORLD~!!

My dad took Dawson for the weekend, so I got to have an extra 40 winks Saturday morning, then I got to go out without the kids to go SHOPPING!!! I even had some "beer money" to spend. I was SO excited... I met my mom in Brantford. I found the converse that I want to get, but they were $110 so I decided to settle for them for Christmas ;) {although nobody knows this yet} I did find a pair of brown chucks on sale for $40 so I bought them :D
Then we went to a scrapbook store that I hadn't been to in a while, it was LOADED with new/good stuff!!!! I looked all over from top to bottom -quickly- then decided that I really need to use or sell a lot of the stuff that I have before buying more ~did I just say that???? yup, it's true. So I spent a whopping $6 bucks :(
Anyway, then we went to a fabric store and I found the exact fabric that I want to have the dress made with for bil's wedding. Actually I'm going to do a skirt/top that looks like a dress ;) We went to a second store and I found the skirt already made and my size!!! wooohoooo, so now I just have to get the fabric and make the top. While we were in that store I started to feel a bit lightheaded and really faint feeling. I just figured I needed a sugar boost. I got a bottle of juice and a couple bottles of water and I was just feeling worse and worse. We parted and I headed for home. I had the "peddle to the metal" and was thinking the entire time what I would say if pulled over for speeding. I felt like a SACK OF CRAP! I just got worse and worse. I had to go to mil's to pick up Ally and when I got there I sat down to nurse her and I just ached something HORRID. I felt like I had the flu, from head to toe and every muscle inbetween just felt like I was hit by a bus. I started to get the chills so I wrapped up in a blanket and had a cup of tea and a dish of homemade chicken soup -with dumplings- that I couldn't even finish. After taking a couple ibuprofen I rested and then decided that I had to get Ally home b/c she doesn't sleep anywhere but her crib. I don't remember driving home, but obviously we made it.
I woke up several times during the night, I was sweating like crazy. But the chills went away and I wasn't feeling dizzy / lightheaded any more. It occured to me at 7am this morning that I might have mastitis. Although I'm not certain, I think it may be a breast infection. I read that rest is best, of course along with nursing to drain the possible plugged up duct.
I was SO disappointed as I had high hopes for the evening. Steve had his brother's stag night to go to and I had a 'scrapbooking date' with Shannon... Needless to say I did NOTHING. Not to mention the fact that my dumbass hubby decided to meander in the door at around 9-9:30 this morning still drunk and not slept a wink. sigh... so long for Ally's birthday party today.

so... I'm up to resting today. That and scrapbooking :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

I hope your feeling better soon.

9:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home