My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm a cleaning fool!

Well, I have been cleaning up!! Of course I don't WANT to be cleaning, there are a million and a half other things I would enjoy WAY more, but realistically what is a greater feeling to have your house spotless!?~ I can say without guilt -that the 3 second rule- is safe {today anyway!}

I got out a bucket and scrubbed the kitchen floor on my hands and knees! I HATE being on my knees ... I avoid it at ALL cost! just have to clear off the table, and wash the dishes.
I also did the livingroom... dusted, vacuumed and rearranged some furniture.

Ally is interested in books today, I sat down to read one to her but she'd rather "do it herself"

OMG!!! and the best news yet!!! she is saying "MMMMMMMMMMMMOMM" :D

2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

awesome!! I wish I was organized, I just would love it to have a company come out and get me there then I can maintain it, KWIM? gettig there is the hardest part.

What's the deal with your blog?! eveything has lines through it.

2:48 a.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

ya I never said I was organized :P LOL

apparently if you do this < s > it puts a line thru your words??

10:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home