My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

just as the sky is blue

I hate mornings when they start out like today
I had FULL plans/intentions on attending a ladies bible study group known as -coffee break- With today being Dawson's day off school, he seems to think he rules the roost around here and I was in NO mood to argue and enforce {blah blah I know it's my fault- WHATever!}

Needless to say we are staying home. I do not plan to however give in to him like this again. If he happens try to pull this crap on me again...I'm going to drag him out in his pj's.

anyway, so today I am going to attempt to tidy the house...it's an ongoing battle around here and I just always seem to be on the losing side.

I'm just about done a little something that I've been working on, it's looking pretty cool :)

*yawn*

1 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

dang it girl! you should have went anyway. {sigh}
i love what you are working on, or should i say just finished?? LOL!!

5:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home