My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

still Tuesday?

man this day sure is going by slow!

I got a really crappy email today, hopefully sorted some stuff out ?
I hate it when one thing can drag you down so much -it sucks!

I got lifted up to the SKY in the afternoon tho!!! I got a parcel in the mail. I GOT MY ATG today!!! WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :D {it's a scrapbookers dream machine} adhesive transfer gun = aka -double sided sticky tape!

I also got a bunch of goodies to boot!!! Shannon I love you, YOU ROCK! I can't wait to use that Santa collage stamp, it's SO AWESOME!!! thank you SO much!!! :D

k, well, I have to try and do something while I'm kidless for a bit ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

It's not Tuesday any more. lol

7:27 a.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

:~) You are VERY welcome!

5:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home