My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, September 22, 2006

before I forget

It seems like I forget stuff as fast as it enters my head! So I want to blog before I forget... AGAIN!

I was thinking the other day, I wonder how many mothers would choose their husband or children to love more. I know it's a zany thing to think of but, well... HELLO??? did ya forget who's blog this is?? ;) So, of course I know it's a "different" kind of love, but if you had to make a statement? I honestly love my kiddo's to the moon and back, but my hubby surely is my soul mate :)
~~~~

The other day my friend {Kim} mentioned this movie called "Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants". I had heard of it a while back, but never seen it. Low and behold, guess what was on this morning? what a fun 'chick flick'.
~~~

I fell into an idea slump with scrap/stamping so I pulled out some fabric last night and started working on a bear :) It's rockin' and I polked myself thrice, but only bled once :P Pretty since I haven't worked on bears for a while.
~~

I'm SO glad it's friday, I need to clean more, but my excuse is that I need some totes to put stuff in. I'm definitely having a yard sale in the spring! I can't believe all the SHTUFF we have, it's insane!
~

HAPPY FRIDAY!! :D

4 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

you changed your template again!! I like the pic you have up.
That is a weird question to ask. LOL!!

2:45 a.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

When you're done cleaning can you come do some cleaning for me. :O)

7:23 a.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

Shan... I am weird! :P therefore wouldn't it be a NORMAL question? ;)LOL

I like this template best... it's totally ME... -brown reminds me of bears :D

12:49 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

Cindy... I don't think so! :P LOL

I clean like what??? once a year???

and that was only 2 rooms... never did get any further. That's what happens when you take a break before you finish. LOL

12:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home