My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, September 25, 2006

selling myself ....

Guess the newest news is that we're currently going to attempt to stay ahead of the game. We haven't heard *from the horses mouth* yet, but we know it's coming... We're looking into what our options are for buying a house. We aren't sure if it's even possible at this point, but we'll never know if we don't try!

I'm also going to look into something to try and make some money. {Kim... can you email me that address for the lady that is looking for typers?} I'm going to see about the cafe in town too, I noticed they had a flyer in the window looking for help...I'm not sure I can do that but -I'm DESPARATE!

Anyone looking for handmade artist bears??? I can have them in your hands by Christmas -INCREDIBLY unique gift ideas!!!!

...Money~the root of ALL evil!

7 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Jen, where can I see pics of the bears? I might be interested.

8:30 p.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

I want bears! we need to get you marketed! I will buy from you.
I still need to make you a banner. Sorry. I'll get to it! I PROMISE!

9:54 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

Cindy...

I posted some here in the blog if you look up the past posts, sorry I can't link you :(

Shannon...
woohooo!! :D I can't wait to see what you come up with ;)

10:24 p.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

Jen email me with a price guide. You said to email you, but there's no email addy listed for you. :O)

Also, are the eyes glass?

6:59 a.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

cindy...

I don't have your email addy either LOL... Shannon fixed me up to have my email addy on here now. The eyes in the bears are called "black onyx beads" to be honest I'm not sure if they're glass or not, but I think they might be.

price list pretty much:
$10 per inch of bear min. 3" max. 6" with an additional $10 if you want it made with mohair.

2:34 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

lovin' the new look. :~)
Tested the email link and it works! YAY!!
(((hugs)))

2:46 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

SHANNON!
uh... did you post AS ME???? you little stinker!! LMBO!!! :D

thanks again ;)

4:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home