My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, September 28, 2006

so here's the deal

I mentioned previously that we heard *thru' the grapevine* that we're going to be moving (spring '07). I know my husband VERY well, and I know that he takes a LONG time to think things over and if we don't get on the ball, we'll be living in a tent in the ditch somewhere! SO... I decided to find out what our mortgage options are and start looking for places that are in our range. -there aren't many out there- I have found one that is {perfect} for us... I told him about it, showed him the online pictures etc. and let him think it over. When I asked him if he wanted to make an appt. to see it he didn't answer me. So the next day, I asked again and reworded "IF I make an appt. will you go and see it with me?" -I did get a reply, but it was a simple "yah", well, that's better than nothing, so I made an appt. and we're going to see the inside this evening! :) I just pray that if it's meant to be, that it'll happen.

Dawson is unbearable today. I honestly don't know if school is doing him any 'GOOD' -I love the day that I have alone with Ally...but man he's BAD -you remember the BAD kid in school... well I have that kid at HOME! I betchya he's good at school. {Bugger!} I swear he hates me :P

Tomorrow I have to go and have some tests to determine whether I'm "normal" and I'm sure you are well aware that, THAT is not possible ...har har...

I need calgone... ANYONE? ANYONE? or maybe a huge ass cup of coffee/chocolate something and a vacation, and a million bucks. (Just 1mil would be enough) HONEST!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

How was the house?

7:39 a.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

read today's blog ;)

12:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home