My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Well...

what do ya think??? ain't I stylin'???

thank you Shannon I just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my banner :D and thanks for fixin' me all up ;) man I suck :P

anyway, so I have some fun news!!! I just really hope / pray that this is God's plan. I made an appt. to go and have a look at a place on Thursday evening. If you don't mind some prayers our way would be SERIOUSLY appreciated ;) It's a perfect little place... it has a lot of new upgrades and there is still plenty of room for interior upgrading, woohooo!! :D

So if it is HIS will, I just want Steve to accept the fact.

4 Comments:

Blogger Roni JJ said...

I love the banner :) It's beautiful!! Don't feel bad about it ~ I can't make any of that stuff either...it's easier to beg ;) LOL!!!

Good luck on the house! hope it all works out for you :)

4:27 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

thanks Roni, it's stressful!

5:13 p.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

looking gOOd!!
You are welcome!

5:14 p.m.  
Blogger tina werner said...

good luck hugs...

6:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home