My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, September 29, 2006

I *heart* the Fall

isn't it the best when it gets so nice and cool outside that you actually NEED a sweater on? or wanting blankets on in bed? I just love it! :D
{Kim I know you are cringing}

Shannon I hope you are having a better day, I know you sure made me feel better yesterday and if I can help you out today... maybe we can hook up on YM.

I had to fast and then have blood drawn today. Not much seven, 5mL tubes. But after feeling like I was STARVING... that seemed like a lot. And before coffee too! betchya didn't know I could function without java eh? ;)

So I have to go back this afternoon... fun. NOT!

We went and seen the house last night. Our impressions were: me-loads of possibilities Steve-loads of work to be done. Sounds about right... right? ;) We both agreed on a couple things, 1. being that the bathroom needed to be redone. It's incredibly small and I could see tons of ideas to make it bigger -he disagreed and said it just needed a bit of tweeking to fit a tub in there. Basement definitely needs to be drywalled or something... and 1 bedroom will have to be downstairs. No big deal really. I think we really could make something of this place, keep praying that *IF* it's for us, it'll happen! ;)

so today I'm working on a special one of a kind bear, for an order. I can see it's completion in the VERY near future... I hope his new owner 'digs' him as much as I do! ;)

Hope you all have a great friday!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

I absolutely LOVE the fall too! (happy October!)
Prayers are continuing for your home situation. :~) Mine got nabbed by someone else. It's ok though, we will let God place us in the right one.
Missed you today. So I baked pies, picked up around here and digi scrapped. Hope you had a great day.

10:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home