My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

she does this ....thing!

There have been WAY too many 'things' that I haven't been writing about, and I really need to keep up!! I keep thinking that I'll get to it, and never do... and with my seive brain, I *REALLY* need to write this stuff down!

There is this adorable ~thing~ that Ally does while we're cuddling and she's nursing. I can't really explain it very well, but she tucks her wrist under her knee and lets her leg sort of rest and dangle while her hand holds up her leg. Some moments are only going to be a memory in my mind, and that is all good. But I can recall SO many times that I really wish that somebody would just be there to capture these sort of moments on camera. Wouldn't it be SO cool to have a pair of "camera glasses"? Like they do in spy movies? I'd buy them!! :D there are a ton of things that I see that I would just LOVE to have a hard copy of.

Oh, and I also have been laying in bed dreaming up ideas while I saunter off into sleepland... I know this is not such a genius thing, but I know my dad would approve ;) it's about cards... I'm not sure I want to write it on here ...would die if it was a million dollar idea that I didn't get a share on :P

It's another incredibly cRaPPy day! raining/thunder/lightening/windy... bleh!

Oh and our shower is clogged ...so bad Steve is having a difficult time fixing it!
guess I better go start the day! :)
oh, one more thing...
I bought some hot chocolate powder mix... and OMG! I put 2t. in my coffee and a bit of cream... YUuuuuuuuuuuuuM! :D

2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

coffee+chocolate=MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm!!! LOL!
Do you have a timer on your camera? or a remote? maybe you can get it set up so that you can capture a picture of that. Sounds precious. Or ask your MIL or even Dawson to take a picture for you. I had Dylanie and Geo take pictures of me nursing Elly.

2:53 p.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

Back when I used to drink coffee, Junior High/High School, I loved to mix coffee and hot chocolate. Yummy!

9:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home