My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I've been tagged! ~I'm IT!!!

Things you may not have known about me).....
A) Four jobs I have had in my life
1. cashier
2. baker
3. telemarketer
4. MOM

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Walk the Line
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Meet the Parents

C) Four places I have lived:
1: Hamilton, ON
2: Burlington, ON
3: Hamilton, ON
4: Selkirk, ON

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1: Days of our Lives
2: ER
3: CSI -Miami
4: COPS

E) Four places I have been on vacation
1: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
2: Cornfields of IL
3: Nova Scotia
4: Prince Edward Is.

F) Websites I visit daily:
1: Scrapbooking.About.Com
2: blogger.com
3: splitcoaststampers.com
4: other scrappin' websites -not daily

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1: ChickenWings -crisp, and saucey
2: Pizza -bacon, pineapple and CHEESE
3: a GOOD roast beef dinner
4: and of course PASTA!! :D

H) Four places I would like to be right now
1: in my bed Sleeping
2: in California hanging out with Shannon :D
3: in my *OWN* home
4: pretty well anywhere WITH my hubby ;)

I) Four friends I am tagging:
1: Kim
2: Roni
3: Daiva
4. Denise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home