My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, October 05, 2006

WHAT is wrong with me??

Actually I know full well what is 'wrong'... I'm a woman! therefore I put EVERYONE else before me. I have YET to know what I'm wearing for bil's wedding on saturday. YES the day after tomorrow :P

sigh... I thought that I would be 'ahead' of the game by making my skirt/top... YA right! who was *I* kidding??? Oh, and I just remembered that I need to hem Dawson's pants yet too!

what am I doing on here?? well, Ally is napping.. and I decided that after she wakes up we're going MAMA shopping! :D and hunny, I need it ALL... outfit, shoes, hose, jewellry, something for my hair... the WHOLE SHEBANG! :D

I sort of wish I didn't have to drag Ally along, but at least I don't have both of them to 'drag' along ...

3 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

so how did shopping go? get everything you need??

4:56 p.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

I was just going to ask how the shopping went. lol

10:03 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

...no! :(

I ended up buying a $65 blouse that I absolutely HATE. I'm taking it back!

I just about have my top complete!!whoohooo!!! :D

I still need to go to the drug store to get pantyhose ...tomorrow ;)

10:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home