My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, October 06, 2006

last minute lucy

yup... that's me. I have just done as much as my fingers and eyes will allow for sewing tonight. I'm BEAT! I am a bit upset with Steve, I know you're probably wondering 'when am I not?' ...I hate that when he goes out and does things without the kids -it means quite literally WITHOUT the kids! Even when he is doing things at home that require his full concentration -I don't know how- but he also can totally tune us out. I NEEDED to get my top sewn. The wedding for HIS brother is tomorrow. I had literally today and that was it! I had the kids crawling all over me, made multiple errors, and missed out on the rehearsal last night and the dinner out tonight. It sucked! why should *I* be the one responsible for finding childcare ALL the time? it's not like we ever use a babysitter so I don't even know who to call... -where are the ghostbusters when ya need 'em? sigh...

So anyway, I have to alter the straps a bit at the shoulder as my bra is showing under the arm -and things like that irritate me. I also have to do the hem and I hope that my shoes allow me the height that I need so I don't have to hem the skirt. I have yet to pin and hem Dawson's suite pants and I hope his shoes fit!!

I can't WAIT until SUNDAY when all this wedding shannanigans is OVER! I'm going to bed, before my eyes fall out dry.
I'll have pictures to share on Sunday ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

I hope you can take a pic of yourself in the dress, i'd love to see it.

2:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home