My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, October 12, 2006

it's SNOWING!!!










yippeee!!! I don't remember it snowing this early in the season in a LONG time. The earliest I recall was Oct. 31st and that would have been 12 years ago?! We've been doing the house hunting thing and it's funny in a way b/c when I found out that I was pg. with Ally I heard that one of my friends was also pg. and now another friend is also up to her neck in house hunting too.. only she's getting a lot closer than we are to buying!!

I'm feeling kinda lazy today ~I know what else is new? :P

I think I'm going to take Dawson out for lunch tomorrow -McDonald's has monopoly on right now, and hey, why not?

Gotta run -nothing to say, and I'm missing some incredible photo ops!!

2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

gorgeous!! Show me more!! LOL!

3:37 a.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

LOL

WHAT are you doing UP at 3am???? or was that MY time? and only midnight your time? ;)

12:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home