My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

pissy pants :P

yup, that's me! I'm cranky... Sometimes I just hate talking to people, when I have nothing to say and whoever calls has nothing to say -WHY do they call me??? I'm a total bitch that way and I just hate it when people seem to want to argue with me. ~UGH~

ok, so we went and seen another house, it's dirty, and TOTALLY not for us, even the neighbours were outside, with their music blaring and screaming and hollering -yikes! I guess we're still in the hunting. I just pray that the right thing comes along for us.

I'm tired, but at that tiredness that you can't sleep. It is still early... I just relized that I missed last night's episode of "Prison Break" -darn! I can hear something on the roof, pitter patter... wonder if it's a squirrel or a coon?

sigh... maybe I'll go do something ...else?

2 Comments:

Blogger Melvin Lee said...

Me too! Its been more than a month, I prefered to be alone. I guess. Its great to avoid conversations with anyone when we have lots of things to think about in our mind

9:06 p.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

I so know what you mean. LOL!

5:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home