My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, October 13, 2006

found a house

Well, we found a house!! :D Not saying that we are BUYING the house *yet* but I am totally pysched!! There is only 1 super duper minor thing 'wrong' but it's fixable and NOT a major issue -the one bedroom, at one time was 2, they opened the wall etc. and we'll be needing to convert it back to the original 2 that it was. Altho' it sounds "major" really it's not. It's funny b/c the one place I was totally NOT wanting to even SEE is the place I want!! ~figures eh? ;)

so I'll totally keep ya posted... PLEASE pray for us!! we NEEEEEEEEEED this house!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{[[happy dance}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}]

3 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

yeah!! I'm so happy for you! prayers that it all works out.
(((hugs)))

12:15 a.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

I hope this works out for you. I know it will if it's the right house for you.

7:56 a.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

thanks Shannon :)

I need to blog before I lose what I want to say ;) LOL


thanks Cindy :)

your words are PERFECT. "if it's the right house for us" ...

4:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home