My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, October 13, 2006

fUnKy fRiDaY

Well, it was brought to my attention this morning by one of my most dedicated blog readers, that I'm having a SLOW week. Yup, she's right ;) I am. It's FINALLY FRIDAY!! wooohooo, I *heart* fridays!!

Man it is so windy outside I'm almost scared! and cold brrr... it's a whopping 3*C.
{teeth chattering} I think I'm going to go get Ally up out of bed before the upstairs of the house blows away.

~I'll blog more as the day goes on~

I'm bored! an online friend shared a wicked cool 'leaf-rose' idea I'm going to give it a whirl. I think we're just staying home now today... SIGH! I hate dragging the kiddo's out on a GOOD weather day let alone a CRAPPY one.

well, it was just WAY too dang cold to lurk around outside for any great length of time. So I didn't try the leaf-roses... but I do plan to! And I will post a picture of how they turn out.

Steve and I are going to see 2 more places this evening I'm excited about the one place, the other -eh...

I found out that my friend is pretty well a new home owner!!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!! I can't wait to feel that same thrill. I also want to extend a get well wish to her for to be feeling better SOON!!! {{hugs}}

My neck is hurting like a [sunovagun] Steve's bringing home some ibuprofen we're out. Wow, my life sure isn't very exciting is it? but it must be better than whatever YOU have to do... YOU are the one reading this jibberish! :P LoL
I've been working on a bear today..it's turning out AWESOME! I didn't go out for errands as I had wanted to, so hopefully tomorrow maybe I can slip out without the fam-damily ~fingers crossed!
guess that's all I have to say... if it's worth my efforts I'll post about the houses later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home