My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

ok, I'm NOT giving up! :P

So we have an appt. tomorrow morning with our banker. She is going to give us the low down. Right now, this is where we're at: we need a mortgage! The house we're wanting needs a new septic and larger cistern, we need to be able to somehow incorporate these expenses into our mortgage. If that's not a possibility, we're not going to be putting in an offer. And that is that... we'll be continuing the house hunting... PLEASE pray that everything will work in our favor...SOMEHOW!!

IF we get the financial part sorted out, then we're on our way to put an offer on our first house!!

3 Comments:

Blogger TammyB said...

Sending good vibes your way for a successful meeting with the bank.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

10:33 p.m.  
Blogger Liz said...

HUGS!!! I really hope you getgood news on the house hunting front!! you deserve it!!!
On another topic, how do I add friend to my blog? it is really killing me not be able tooo!!

10:41 a.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

thanks Tammy ;)

Thanks Liz :) ~too complicated for me to explain.. I'm a hands on kinda gal ;) {sorry}

10:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home