My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, October 16, 2006

no news yet ...

I found out that I didn't make the scrapbook design team on the forum that I frequent daily.. I'm not really surprised :P {congrats to those who did tho}

Still no news regarding the house... hopefully we'll know soon how much of an offer we can give, and prayerfully it'll be enough that we can get the one I'm hoping for. If not I will really be leaning on God to help me get over it... it's THAT perfect!

I'm steadily working on bears, I don't think I've ever had such stamina to work on them ~day and night, and I'm ACTUALLY enjoying it! even the raw and bleeding fingers :P LOL

Dawson "christened" the school today... he was eating too much too fast and barfed! I don't know if he'll EVER learn.

nothing else really 'new' ...my neck is still a JAR!

7 Comments:

Blogger tina werner said...

your bears look awesome jen! love the superbear one!!!

keeping my fingers crossed for you, re: the house.

my neck has a kink too!

weird!

6:26 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

thanks Tina :D

we went to look at a place tonight, I'm praying Steve does NOT want it! :(

8:05 p.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

I am so sorry you didn't make the team. I'm surprise at how few of the new team members were from the forum.

8:27 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

no worries Cindy ;)

who the heck ARE all those other ladies anyway??? ~weird! :P

I have bigger fish to fry right now!!!

9:15 a.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

(((((((hugs)))))))
girly you have got to get your neck back in shape. have you tried a heating pad??

11:45 a.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

So sorry you didn't make the team. I thought about doing t- but then thought no- notgoing to put myself through any of that..LOL I hope you find about the house soon. I still have your PIF.. I am so lame. Now I feel the need to open the box & add "treats" for the midgets in your house...LOL hugs to you my dear!! And I love the bears. I need to check them out for the new addition coming into our family. my cousin is expecting a boy.. Ryder. I can't get that name off of it not being a dog since my other cousin's dog is Ryder- or RIder. Then again.. I have a dog Megan so what do those mom's think of that?? LOL Take it easy hope your neck is better.. I'm with you on that- I slept on it wrong this weekend & it's killing me

7:02 p.m.  
Blogger TammyB said...

Sorry you didn't make the DT, Jen - and I agree, I'm disappointed that there are so many that aren't regulars on the forum. Oh well, I can't complain, I didn't want to try =)

10:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home