My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, October 15, 2006

my neck is a JAR!

well, just when I thought it was feeling better... ARGH! I was hardly in any pain this afternoon -it was GREAT. Then shortly after we got home.. WAM! the pain is still lingering ~I just BETchya it's stress related.

Anyway, this afternoon we were invited over to our friend's house for their son's 8th bday {happy bday Ricky!!} We had a REALLY enjoyable time. You know that feeling when you feel obligated to go places... well, it wasn't like that at all! We all came home and felt like we had a great day! :)
We really need to do things like this more often.. thanks Kim & Todd :D

Dawson has school tomorrow, and I think Ally and I might work on laundry ~bleh! and cleaning the house up.. double BLEH!

Sending prayers and hugs to Shannon... I sure hope you are feeling better soon!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

I so hope your neck is feeling better. That sucks.
Thanks for the prayers hon, I really appreciate them.

11:28 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

I refrained from calling as it was suggested you might be sleeping :(

I could've just chit chatted with Horhey, but I'm sure he would think I was a lunatic ;)

11:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home