My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

just living life...



nothing too exciting these days...

Daws is still 'barkin' it's honestly driving me batty!! Ally is becoming more and more adventurous on her feet, I just LOVE to sit and watch her. Even on days like today, where she had me up about 85% of the night and I just want to disappear into my pillow I just look at her and everything is better...

Steve and I well... nothing has really changed -this beer crap has been going on for years. But I think it's affecting me more right now b/c I *thought* we were going to be more seriously saving our extra .02ยข ~whatever.... I'm just tired of it all and one day I guess I'll just end up SNAPPING!

Ally has cute little piggy sticks today ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

love those piggy sticks!! LOL!

12:40 a.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

teeehee... thanks :D

she's got dawson's cold now :(

9:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home