My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Prayers worked!

Not exactly the way you might think, but they worked!!

There aren't a lot of people that can be truly thankful for "unanswered" prayers, but I can atest that I am one of those few people. Steve and I went to the bank this am and found out that it will not put us in a comfortable financial spot to take on such a mortgage. I felt like I was exhausting the Lord of my praying for the answer... the answer was simple tho, NO. Why do you ask that I am fine with this? well, b/c it makes me feel at peace. I'm thankful that we aren't getting into something that we can't afford. I'm thankful that my hubby cares about us {family} SO much that he annoys me to NO end with thinking WAY TOO MUCH! I'm just incredibly thankful that we know all this and we didn't end up in a bind.

Now, we just need to regrip and move onto our next plan :) ~don't ask... LoL

{{{{hugs}}}} Shannon, I'm SO happy that you're home... get lots of rest!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Hugs.I know you said don't ask .....but what's next?

3:03 p.m.  
Blogger TammyB said...

(((hugs))) At least you have an answer and you will be able to move forward with whatever your next plan is.

4:06 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

LOL I figured SOMEBODY would ask...

we aren't sure either back to the buying land and building ....or, continuing to look for a CHEAPER house :(

4:23 p.m.  
Blogger Roni JJ said...

well, i'm glad you're at peace with it Jen :) That's what's most important!!

Good luck moving on with whatever comes next!

7:27 p.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

I am SO sorry this didn't work out. But I know the right thing will come along. But remember it's in the Lord's time not ours. That means it may happen later than you think.

6:12 a.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

Girl, your attitude is very God driven, IMO. When you grow with him and realize He is driving and He will steer you in the right direction all of your needs will be provided. All of your wants can be added blessings. You will have peace and comfort during your hunt and when you have found "it"

I so hope this makes sense. I'm so very sore and can't sleep due to horrible dreams. (((hugs)))
Happy Friday!!

8:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home