My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

it's NOVEMBER!

man alive it just hit me that's it's 2006 and now in 2 months it's going to be over already!

I just did the stooooooooopidest thing and I can't believe I'm even going to write about it. I just pretty much filled the house up with smoke :( even set off the fire alarm!!!! there was a backdraft of smoke in the woodstove and well... it started billowing out even with it all closed up. I am so yucked up with smoke that my coffee tasted SO bad I dumped not one but both cups out :( I don't have a cough or anything from it, but my taste buds are screwed up right now... {insert L}

wth? some buddy, jis walking down the road in construction gear from head to toe and looks kinda... creepy... oh, nevermind... they're doing cold patch on the road :P

So I have to take Dawson to the dr. in 1/2 hour to see what the little spots are all about... It was suggested that it could be the detergent so I'm definitely going to change that. He use to have reactions when he was a babe, and we ended up using TideFREE so I guess we'll be digging a little deeper for laundry soap again. oh well :) -better than wasting it on beer! :P

it's darn cold out today! wooohooo they're calling for snow the next couple days too ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger TammyB said...

LOL at your woodburning stove story! I managed to fill our house up with smoke once when I tried to make a fire in the fireplace. That was the first and only time I've tried doing that =)

2:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home