My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween



I wonder why it was started to say "happy" halloween? what's so .:Happy:. about it?

it's a crappy raining day ...I'm NOT looking forward to taking the kids out tricker treatin' I think we're going to cut back this year... WAY back. We're just going to go to a few houses and that'll be good enough! Dawson needs candy like a hole in the head... and it's usually still linger the following year... pathetic!

I think we're going to carve our pumpkins and I want to get lots of pictures this year.

not much going on....

Oh! one thing, and laugh all you want ...I don't care!
I was SUPER positive that I had won $50k yesterday, I've been collecting the game pieces from McD's and I couldn't have been MORE sure that I had the one 'missing' piece for the 50k of course I was wrong... but it sure kept me in suspense all day ;)

I got some pictures in the mail today.. I'm on a WANT to scrapbook high now! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Happy Halloween!!

9:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home